Staying Safe Newsletter As of 10-31-21
Sunday Morning Worship services are now being held in the main sanctuary.
*While in the building:
- Masks are required for those 2 years old and older
- Your temperature will be checked prior to entrance.
- Social distancing is encouraged while seated, unless you are with your household
We are asking you to please stay home if:
A. You are considered a close contact to someone that was diagnosed with COVID 19 within the past 14 days. *
* Per CDC: A close contact is someone who was within 6 feet of the infected person for a total of 15 minutes during a 24 hour period. This contact period includes up to 2 days before the infected person’s symptoms began.
B. You have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever- over 99 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sore throat
- New or uncontrolled cough
- New shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- New congestion or runny nose
- New fatigue
- New or different headache
** To help prevent the spread of COVID 19, vaccination is encouraged. For the most reliable information regarding the COVID 19 vaccine, please consult your doctor or go to CDC.gov. **
Dr. Stephanie Foster